- Does your life lack meaning and purpose?
- Is there too much conflict in your relationships?
- Do you keep repeating the same negative patterns?
- Does your self-talk keep you shackled to the past?
- Are you waiting for that special someone, something or situation to fix you?
This unique and potentially life changing two-day workshop will be facilitated by Lin Sutton. Lin is a highly qualified and experienced counsellor and trainer who will help you to:
- Create a life with meaning and purpose.
- Develop meaningful relationships.
- Change the way you think and feel.
- Learn how to achieve sustainable happiness.
- Develop structure and clarity in your life.
- Move beyond your limitations.
Date: Saturday September 15th 2018 & October 20th 2018 Time: 10 am – 4 pm. Cost: for TWO-day workshop: £140.00. (10% Early bird discount before July 31st) Venue: St Giles. Lindridge Road. Sutton Coldfield, B75 61B.
For further details or to secure a place on this workshop please contact:
Linda Sutton. Mobile: 07875213860 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.