The Reach Associate Programme offers all successful graduates of our training courses the opportunity to be a part of a practice that already has a national and a growing international reputation. Reach has been built on good ethical practice, tens of thousands of hours of clinical experience, extensive research and a knowledge base that crosses a variety of fields and disciplines. Added to this, we have built strong networks, not just within the field of psychology, but also in all those areas that are relevant to personal development.
This has led to a unique, synergistic model, which has come to be known as The Reach Approach. This model is based on the premise that the individual must meet the needs of mind, body, spirit and environment equally in order to maximise their potential – as a result of this ideology, a truly holistic approach has evolved.
Graduates would therefore be benefiting from our reputation which will automatically enhance their own, providing them with a better platform on which to build their own successful practice.
A summary of the main benefits for Reach associates is listed below:
1) Reach is built around a very experienced team of therapists, qualified in a number of areas. Associates will, as a result, have on-going access to clinicians/therapists with tens of thousands of hours at the ‘coal face’.
2) Associates will be helped at every step to set up a successful private practice. Guidance will be offered regarding ‘sole trader’ status, client confidentiality, personal safety, and the management of accounts, tax and national insurance.
3) Reach continues to be involved in research and so will keep producing written and audio-visual materials, and associates will have on-going access to all these resources whilst they remain part of the programme.
4) Associates will be provided with all core handouts and worksheets (which number two hundred plus) and will be supervised in how best to use them in their client work.
5) Associates will also be given supervision around the best use of the audio-visual materials in their client work.
6) Associates will be featured and recommended on the Reach website, having their own page where their various activities are promoted.
7) Where associates have their own websites, they will be ‘linked’ to the Reach website and recommended via our other social media, which will assist them in raising their individual profiles.
8) SEO assistance (Search engine optimisation) will be provided to all associates.
9) Support will be given with local advertising and the use of the Reach Trademark will be available by agreement on all publications and written work.
10) For the lifetime of their involvement in the programme, associates, primarily through supervision, will receive on-going training based on our unique holistic philosophy and principles. This is in addition to support with their casework.
11) Reach has developed a ‘sustainable solutions package’ – a variety of methods and strategies that associates will have on-going access to. These can be used with individuals, couples, families and groups.
12) Associates will receive basic training in nutrition and on-going supervision and guidance in this area, which will involve working with diet sheets and using nutrition as a therapeutic tool.
13) We are passionate about our ‘person specific approach’. So building on the foundation of the postgraduate training, all associates will be given additional knowledge around how to adapt the model to best meet the needs of each client.
14) Continued training will be offered to those who wish to extend their knowledge beyond the realms of purely counselling and psychotherapy.
15) Reach has created a number of original models and concepts, which are the by-products of our own research and clinical experience. Associates will receive specialist training in how to best use this knowledge base.
16) To ensure the individual needs of associates are being met and the standard of delivery remains high, we are committed to one-to-one training and wherever we do deliver training in groups, numbers will always be small.
17) Reach has a unique way of working, which is not merely anchored in our substantial knowledge base. We’ve developed a system for delivering our message, known by the acronym F.A.C.T.S. and all associates will have training in how best to use this in their practice. This will involve learning how to apply metaphysical principles to therapeutic processes.
18) Associates will have access to all Reach products – CDs, greeting cards, bookmarks, calendars, pens, Reach books, etc. at cost, which can then be sold on at the agreed retail price.
19) Associates will have access to existing trade accounts and relationships, which have been built over many years. This means they can provide their clients with favourable and cost effective deals on a range of health products.
20) Reach has a creative director who oversees all of our design, branding, promotional work and printing. All associates will have access to this resource, at a favourable rate, if they choose to generate their own printed materials.
We are pleased to announce…
As a result of our partnership with Holistic Insurance Services, all associates, when they become part of the programme, will be expected to sign up with HIS to arrange their professional indemnity insurance, which has been agreed at an extremely competitive rate.
This will make setting up as an associate of Reach even more advantageous. The cover on offer with HIS is very comprehensive indeed and more importantly, as far as we are concerned, this is an organization built on integrity, conscience and good practice, which is why we are pleased to be associated with them.
In addition to professional indemnity insurance at an excellent rate, all associates will also be offered access to our accountancy firm should they need this service.
We work very closely with Mark Twinberrow (from GM & Co) – and associates can be assured they will receive a first class service from him, also at a preferential rate. To find our more, click here.
So, these are some of the benefits that associates will enjoy…
The £60 monthly fee, based on modest current UK costs for therapy, is on average the equivalent of only one and half hours of client work.
We believe, for what is on offer, this is exceptionally good value as associates are getting practical help with the development of their own private practice along with specialized training and supervision. They will also have the advantage of being part of something well researched and tested, offering a plethora of resources to support their clinical work.
In addition, they will be able to be part of a unique, holistic network committed to positive change…. and much more.