1. Until you define and name the negative forces that are limiting your growth you cannot be free of them. Your growth depends on naming your demons and then facing them.
2. When your life is not working out, despite all your efforts, look for the discrepancies and contradictions in your life; there you will find both the problem and the solution.
3. Consistency and regular practice of positive activities is what gathers momentum, which is the key to growth and improvement. Remember that momentum is the engine of success.
4. Knowledge only gives access to power; it is application that actually unleashes your power, potential and purpose.
5. When your time and energy is not being used to exploit your potential, stagnation and decline of your capabilities and talents undoubtedly follows.
6. Complacency and arrogance are the two main enemies of growth; beware of their subtle and deceitful nature, they are both capable of luring you into a false sense of security.
7. Make good use of time. Those who value and respect time will soon discover that time works with them not against them.
8. Knowledge becomes a burden when it is not applied and used to improve the quality of your life.
9. In order that you can experience the amazing clarity and insight of a finely honed intuition you must practise the art of being still and listening. “Being” is the ultimate form of “doing”.
10. Having planted the seeds of positive activity, impatiently waiting for your rewards delays their arrival. Simply focus on being positive and the fruits of your efforts will come in their own time.
11. Say less and do more, talking alone is not enough; actions really do speak louder than words.
12. Learning and practising the language of gratitude and appreciation makes what you need in your life more readily available to you.
13. To genuinely give is also to receive. So try giving with care, sincerity and good wishes and you will find that you reach your destination much more quickly.
14. Bitterness blocks you from reaching the apex of well-being. Without developing forgiveness you cannot heal and be free of negative experiences and influences from the past.
15. Blame may identify the source of your pain, difficulty, or concern, but to live in a place of blame denies you life’s sweetest treasures.
16. Life is a self fulfilling prophecy. Anticipate the worst and it won’t be very far away. Dare to expect the best and in time it will be yours.