The franchise scheme offers all successful graduates of our training programme the opportunity to be a part of a practice that already has a national and a growing international reputation. Reach has been built on good ethical practice, tens of thousands of hours of clinical experience, extensive research and a knowledge base that crosses a variety of fields and disciplines. Added to this, we have built strong networks, not just within the field of psychology, but also in all those areas that are relevant to personal development.
This has led to a unique, synergistic model, which has come to be known as The Reach Approach. This model is based on meeting the needs of mind, body, spirit and environment equally and a truly holistic approach has evolved from this.
Graduates would therefore be joining something with a reputation that will automatically enhance theirs, providing them with a better platform on which to build their own practice, as a wonderful foundation has already been laid, and through this scheme they will be able to benefit from that.
A summary of the main benefits for franchisees is listed below:
1) Reach is built on a very experienced team of therapists, qualified in a number of areas. Franchisees will, as a result, have on-going access to clinicians/therapists with tens of thousands of hours at the ‘coal face’.
2) Franchisees will be helped at every step to set up a successful private practice. Guidance will be offered regarding ‘sole trader’ status and the management of accounts, tax and national insurance.
3) Reach continues to be involved in research and so will keep producing written and audio-visual materials, and franchisees will have on-going access to all these resources whilst they remain part of the scheme.
4) Franchisees will be provided with all core handouts and worksheets and will be supervised in their appropriate use.
5) Franchisees will be given personal supervision around the best use of the audio-visual materials in their client work.
6) Franchisees will be featured and recommended on the Reach website.
7) Where franchisees have their own websites, they will be ‘linked’ to the Reach website and recommended via our other social media.
8) SEO optimization will be provided to all franchisees on the Reach website to enhance their professional profiles.
9) Support will be given with local advertising and the use of the Reach Trademark will be available by agreement on all publications and written work.
10) For the lifetime of their involvement in the scheme, franchisees, primarily through supervision, will receive on-going training based on our unique holistic philosophy and principles. This is in addition to support with their casework.
11) Reach has developed a ‘sustainable solutions package’ – a variety of methods and strategies that franchisees will have on-going access to.
12) Franchisees will receive basic training in nutrition and subsequent on-going supervision and guidance in this area, which will involve working with diet sheets and using nutrition as a therapeutic tool.
13) Building on the foundation of the introductory training, all franchisees will be given additional knowledge around how to adapt the model to best meet the needs of each client. This will be an on-going process.
14) Continued training will be offered to extend franchisees’ knowledge beyond the realms of just counselling and psychotherapy.
15) Reach has created a number of original models and concepts, which are the by-products of our own research and clinical experience. Franchisees will receive specialist training in how to best use this knowledge base.
16) To ensure the individual needs of franchisees are being met and the standard of delivery remains high, we are committed to one-to-one training and wherever we do deliver training in groups, numbers will always be small.
17) Reach has a unique way of working, which is not merely anchored in our substantial knowledge base. We’ve developed a system called F.A.C.T.S. and all franchisees will have access to this, as they will learn how to apply metaphysical principles to therapeutic processes.
18) Franchisees will have access to all Reach products – CDs, greeting cards, bookmarks, calendars, pens, Reach books, etc. at cost, which can then be sold on at the agreed retail price.
19) Franchisees will have access to existing trade accounts and relationships built over many years, which means they can provide their clients, where appropriate, with favourable and cost effective deals on a range of health products.
20) Reach has a creative director who oversees all of our design, branding, promotional work and printing. All franchisees will have access to this resource, at a favourable rate, where they choose to generate their own printed materials.
We are pleased to announce...
As a result of our partnership with Holistic Insurance Services, all franchisees, when they become part of the scheme, will be expected to sign up with HIS to arrange their professional indemnity insurance, which has been agreed at an extremely competitive rate.
This will make setting up as an associate of Reach even more advantageous. The cover on offer with HIS is very comprehensive indeed and more importantly, as far as we are concerned, this is an organization built on integrity, conscience and good practice, which is why we are pleased to be associated with them.
In addition to professional indemnity insurance at an excellent rate, all franchisees will also be offered access to our accountancy firm where they will receive excellent advice and a first class service, also at a preferential rate. To find our more, click here.
So, that is what your franchise fee of £60 per month is paying for...
This fee, based on modest current UK costs for therapy, is on average the equivalent of only one and half hours of client work.
We believe, for what is on offer, this is exceptionally good value. Franchisees are getting practical help with the development of their own private practice along with specialized training and supervision. They will also have the advantage of being anchored to something well researched, tested offering a plethora of resources to support their clinical work. In addition, they will be able to be part of a unique, holistic network committed to positive change.... and much more.
Our slogan is ‘principle before profit’ and here you can see it in practice.
|Click the links below to learn more about The Reach Approach|